- Call to Conference
- CMEA, www.coloradomea.org. Colorado Marketing Education.
Guide Books / Handbooks
A school-based enterprise (SBE) is an entrepreneurial operation that provides goods / services. SBEs are managed and operated by students as hands-on learning laboratories that integrate curriculum in marketing, finance, hospitality or management.
- Adult Authorization – Medical Release
- Student Authorization – Participation in DECA activities
- Professional Enrichment and Involvement Opportunities, from MBA Research
- Credentialing Website, Colorado Career and Technical Education